We have very comprehensive plan to ensure that children mainstreamed in education and learning all necessary skills after completing schooling from our project schools. To ensure this, we track and keep them engaged through different activities. Searching appropriate school for further studies, Career guidance sessions, continuous interaction with their parents, influencing their peer through regular interaction sessions, vocational training are some activities which we do with our alumni children. This segment will evolve more with other activities as our alumni group increases in future.
- Evening classes for students who continue studies
- Coaches for subject knowledge for 9th, 10th, 11th n 12th
- English Speaking
- Library and Computer
- Getting them admitted to near by good schools at subsidized cost
- Mentor program for students who are really good
- Social Connection
- ISP based skill development for students who need to work asap
- Identifying what student can do
- Putting them up with skill development
- Family welfare for over all family uplift
- Parent workshops
- Nasha Mukti workshop
Besides this we have periodic workshops for motivating our students. We identify exceptional individuals from similar backgrounds as our students, and who have a story to tell that can give hope!
We also have in place a reward and recognition plan to encourage every small success of our students. We recently took them out to watch Super 30 which they thoroughly enjoyed.