We invite proposals for academic support from deserving and credible Schools working for underprivileged children.
If you are school who wants to achieve sustained growth and impact a larger number of students through holistic education, we can help you achieve that. In order for us to consider you, you should have following:
Basic requirements / eligibility criteria
• School should be run by Registered Trust / Society / Section 25 Company/ privately owned (registered from state govt.)
• It should ideally be an upper-primary school (Nursery to class VIII)
• School should be secular and accept students of all caste, creed and religion.
• School should have a catchment area of low-income group.
• School provides free education or charge nominal fees.
• School Trust/Society/Owner should own/lease (like Ng-term) the land and building having at least 8-10 classrooms.
• School should be affiliated (English or Hindi medium) from state board or any board of education.
• You fill the enquiry form with required information.
• Need-Gap Analysis: we assign our team members to carry out a survey to understand the infrastructure of the school, status of teachers and student, status of education environment in school, awareness of education among parents and society, socio-economic status of the community, credibility of school etc.
• Once we decide that your school could benefit with our association Abhiyan Bharat Foundation enters into a mutually agreeable MoU with school management to provide academic support.
If you are a school meeting above criteria and look forward to get support from Abhiyan Bharat Foundation, please fill in the enquiry form and we shall contact you soon. Please click the link below to read Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)